We have expert, first hand knowledge of emergency planning and procedures.
Emergency plans do not necessarily have to be lengthy or complex.
They should be easy to understand, compliant, tailored to the Site and regularly tested and rehearsed.
Our Professional Services
Fire Safety Consultants offer professional fire safety services to businesses and organisations across Perth and Western Australia. We have expert fire protection knowledge and understand the requirements of relevant fire safety legislation.
Our services include:
- Emergency Response Procedures – We will provide a complete site specific emergency plan, including an emergency response procedures manual, in compliance with Australian Standards.
- Training – Regular training is a requirement of Australian Standards. We will assist to set up a regular schedule of training to ensure your personnel are ready for an emergency and to ensure compliance. Training is conducted at your premises, eliminating travel time for your employees. An experienced, qualified trainer will conduct the training using our large resource of relevant training and video material.
- ECO Warden training – 1 hour sessions covering various topics from the Emergency Response Procedures Manual.
- Fire Extinguisher training – a 45 minute theory session on the identification and safe use of fire extinguishers, followed by a 45 minute live fire training session. This is a “hands-on” experience for participants to learn how to effectively operate all the most common extinguishers, how to tackle to a live fire effectively and how to minimize risk.
- Emergency Response Exercises – To achieve compliance, we come on site and conduct an evacuation drill/exercise. We act as independent observer, activate site alarms and follow up with a debrief session. We will organise and keep appropriate records of the evacuation.
- Evacuation, Tactical Fire and Hazmat Plans – Evacuation diagrams are now required to be displayed in ALL facilities, we can assist you create and implement a compliant diagram. We can also prepare comprehensive Tactical Fire and Hazmat Plans if required.
- Fire Safety Audits and Inspections
- Development and implementation of Emergency Management programmes